clockSome students on an IEP or 504 may qualify to receive accommodations when taking their college admissions tests. Detailed information, steps and commonly asked questions are available on the ACT and SAT websites.

To assist WKHS students and families who have a current IEP or 504 plan, this information sheet can help you to understand your steps to request accommodations. Please note that all requests are due to WKHS at least 3 weeks before the ACT/ SAT deadline.